**IN CONTRACT** Fully Detached One Family Home with 3 Bedrooms & 2 Baths – Marine Park Brooklyn
Very Deceiving... Spacious & Completely Renovated Home!
Welcome to 2142 Coleman Street, in desirable Marine Park Brooklyn!
This beautiful one family home is much bigger that appears from out front. While most homes depth ranges from 27-45 feet, this fully renovated home is an impressive 64 feet long, and includes a full sized lower level also! The home was renovated from top to bottom within the past 5-7 years. Fully detached all around, the exterior was replaced with a durable waterproof layer which will last a lifetime. The home features bamboo & ceramic flooring upstairs, and a fully heated ceramic floor downstairs. The kitchen is beautiful.. and has ample room for a dinette table. The ceiling has been opened up & raised in the impressive living room. The lower level has a warm family room, additional bedroom and bathroom, and a washroom. This home comes with a FREE One year Home Warranty
Complete gut renovation. Entire house was renovated inside and out too many details to list. Renovations include:
General exterior and interior:
· Roof tiles and exterior of home completely replaced. Including all roof and wall insulation.
· Brand new water heater and chimney recently cleaned and repointed.
· Anderson storm windows throughout entire house.
· ADT alarm equipped with motion sensor and central station monitoring 24 hours a day.
· All plumbing and electricity replaced.
Kitchen and main Level:
· Kitchen, real wood semi-custom cabinets.
· Top of the line GE Monogram luxury appliances with built in microwave.
· Marble countertops with under counter double sink.
· Bamboo flooring throughout home.
· Bathrooms have beautiful Crema Marfil tiles floor to ceiling with temperature controlled heated floors. Separate Jacuzzi tub and shower in master.
· Recessed lighting throughout entire house with dimmers.
· Spacious ‘California type’ customizable closets in bedrooms.
· Finished attic with great storage space and multiple hanging closets.
· Temperature controlled heated floors throughout the entire lower level. Heats the entire house.
· Wet bar in lower level with under counter sink and built in fridge.
· Built in wiring for easy home theater set-up.
· Separate laundry room with sink.
· Additional back room storage.
Call to make an appointment to see this special home!
INTERESTED IN SELLING YOUR EXISTING HOME, CONDO or COOP?
Click HERE To Get a FREE PRICE EVALUATION IN MINUTES
- Price $749,000
- Neighborhood Marine Park
- Style Ranch Layout
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1 Full - 2 Partial
- Type Detached
- Lot Size 20x100
- Building Size 14x62