Fully Detached One Family Home with 3 Bedrooms & 2 Baths – Marine Park, Brooklyn
Very Deceiving... Spacious & Completely Renovated Home!
Welcome to 2142 Coleman Street, in desirable Marine Park Brooklyn!
JOIN US AT OUR OPEN HOUSE: Sun 8/20 From 2-4PM
This beautiful one family home is much bigger that appears from out front. While most homes depth ranges from 27-45 feet, this fully renovated home is an impressive 64 feet long, and includes a full sized lower level also! The home was renovated from top to bottom within the past 5-7 years. Fully detached all around, the exterior was replaced with a durable waterproof layer which will last a lifetime. The home features bamboo & ceramic flooring upstairs, and a fully heated ceramic floor downstairs. The kitchen is beautiful.. and has ample room for a dinette table. The ceiling has been opened up & raised in the impressive living room. The lower level has a warm family room, additional bedroom and bathroom, and a washroom. This home comes with a FREE One year Home Warranty
Complete gut renovation. Entire house was renovated inside and out too many details to list. Renovations include:
General exterior and interior:
· Roof tiles and exterior of home completely replaced. Including all roof and wall insulation.
· Brand new water heater and chimney recently cleaned and repointed.
· Anderson storm windows throughout entire house.
· ADT alarm equipped with motion sensor and central station monitoring 24 hours a day.
· All plumbing and electricity replaced.
Kitchen and main Level:
· Kitchen, real wood semi-custom cabinets.
· Top of the line GE Monogram luxury appliances with built in microwave.
· Marble countertops with under counter double sink.
· Bamboo flooring throughout home.
· Bathrooms have beautiful Crema Marfil tiles floor to ceiling with temperature controlled heated floors. Separate Jacuzzi tub and shower in master.
· Recessed lighting throughout entire house with dimmers.
· Spacious ‘California type’ customizable closets in bedrooms.
· Finished attic with great storage space and multiple hanging closets.
· Temperature controlled heated floors throughout the entire lower level. Heats the entire house.
· Wet bar in lower level with under counter sink and built in fridge.
· Built in wiring for easy home theater set-up.
· Separate laundry room with sink.
· Additional back room storage.
Call to make an appointment to see this special home!
INTERESTED IN SELLING YOUR EXISTING HOME, CONDO or COOP?
Click HERE To Get a FREE PRICE EVALUATION IN MINUTES
- Price $749,000
- Neighborhood Marine Park
- Style Ranch Layout
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1 Full - 2 Partial
- Type Detached
- Lot Size 20x100
- Building Size 14x62